Automation technician / evening training
SPS-Technician or comparable knowledge (see course description of SPS-Technician) as it is communicated in the courses SERV1 / SERV2 respectively PRO1.
Description / learning target:
Further training for SPS technician, enter into the world of Totally Integrated Automation (TIA) and deepen your capabilities regarding failure finding and avoidance. With the systematic and quick finding and avoiding of failures you will increase the productivity of your machine/plant. The evening course brushes up the knowledge of the SPS-technician, enlarges it by the basics of communication, drive technology and operating and supervising. Furthermore it deals with the contents of the courses ST-SERV3 and ends with the exam of ST-SERVATP. The communicated knowledge corresponds to the further education of Siemens Automation technician (ST-SERVATP).
Service personnel, operator, user, maintenance personnel
- Introduction of operating and supervising, communication, drive technology
- Plant assistance with ProTool, PROFIBUS, Micromaster and SIMATIC STEP 7
- Optimization of the program with system components and indirect addressing
- Diagnostics of Bus and SPS
- Applying of operating- and malfunction messages with ProTool
- Connection of a drive MM420 to PROFIBUS
- Remote diagnostics with tele-service
- Update possibilities of hard- and software via Internet
- Analyzing of program structures: structured programming, jump instructions, function components able to have parameters assigned, changing of numbers, data components, starting behavior
- Much practical training for set-up. Avoiding of failures, diagnostics and program extension at a cross-linked training model via PROFIBUS DP (consisting of S7-300, Touch Panel TP170B, drive MM420, decentralized peripherals ET200S und a conveyor model)
- Final exam for certified Siemens Automation technician
The training is held twice a week in the evenings and on chosen Saturdays. The attendant receives a certificate at the end of the course as well as a report in case of a passed exam.
For further information or application please contact:
+49 (0) 2402.766 80 80 10
+49 (0) 163.865 888 0