QA-TM-2-5-300-700 Thickness measurement
- Contact-free thickness measuring by laser measurement technique
- Automatic calibration and adjustment of the measurement system (pneumatic swing into of standard parts)
- Servo driven positioning of laser head pair (variable measuring object width)
- Fine adjustment units for system installation
Evaluation | Archiving | Visualization
- Long-term registration of product- and batch data
- Visualization of thickness profile online as well as of archive data
- Product-, batch and quality based reporting possibility
- Data export to Excel (CSV), data base
- Complete integration into the production line
- User-specific adjustments
Impressions os a sample device
|Supply voltage||3 × 400V AC 50Hz
|Surrounding temperature||0°C – 50°C
|Dimensions||450 mm × 1104 mm × 1300 mm maximum height
|Number of measuring traces||2
|Measuring area||0 mm – 5 mm
|Measurement inaccuracy||0,08 %
|Measuring object width||300 mm – 700 mm
UUltra-rapid and high-precision laser-distance measuring sensors according to the application for rough, transparent or reflective measuring objects.
Visualization of the thickness profile of the measuring objects.
Long-time archiving of measured data.
Complete integration into the production line with automatic sorting of measuring objects in tolerance groups.
The laser measurement heads use the triangulation measurement procedure in order to determine the position of the reflected light on an RS-CMOS component. The position of the measurement object is measured by detection of the alteration of the way.
Download product folder: