Quality Automation qualifies its staff, Mr. Reinartz successfully participates in the training „PROFINET Commissioning and Troubleshooting with certificate “Certified PROFINET Installer“ of the company Softing.
The transfer from Profibus to Profinet is clearly seen. We, the company Quality Automation GmbH, already have experience in the concept, the installation and troubleshooting of Profibus installations since many years. The change to Profinet is already done, almost all new devices or modifications are equipped with Profinet. Our planning, installation and commissioning of Profinet networks are done with great care.
In order to advise our customer professionally in case of Profinet commissioning, measurements and troubleshooting also in future we train our staff. The training imparts the following items:
- Introduction in principles of data transfer with Ethernet and the PROFINET IO-specification
- Correct installation
- Earthing and EMV-questions
- Configuration and commissioning of a PROFINET-network
- Equipment change / equipment launch
- PROFINET Realtime_CLASS_1 (RT) and (Realtime_CLASS_3 (IRT)
- Observation to the time response of PROFINET IO
- Benefit of GSDML-data files for PROFINET IO-equipment
- Measurement equipment and implements
- Recognition of interferences
Mr. Reinartz passed the exam to the „Certified PROFINET Installer“ at the end of the training. He is now officially certified by the PNO.
This is also confirmed by the webside of the PNO. Please follow this link:http://www.profibus.com/index.php?id=6555&alfa=18
The content of the training and the concluding exam was internationally certified by PROFIBUS/PROFINET.
The Softing AG located in Haar is a listed German enterprise that developes and produces hard- as well as software for the industrial automation and automotive electronics. Softing was founded in 1979 as enginering office.Instructor: Ulrich Decher Trainer & Consultant, Industrial More infos on: http://softing.com